4.11.10



I've been away from home for awhile.
And just came back to see many parts of my country has been flooded.
The houses, the roads, the rice fields, the temples and the people...everything.
I know we deserved this punishment for what we've done to this world.
But if Bangkok is the capital city so we get free pass for this punishment.
Is it the right thing for us?
Magga asked me last night for the reason of our city is free from flooding.
When I told him that because we live in capital city.
Then he asked me.....
if we are bad people to replace this suffering to others.
I didn't know what to say.
I just couldn't sleep all night.

5 comments:

camilla said...

hi - I love your blog.

Can I ask you what font did you use to make your header?

Have a great weekend

camilla said...

ups - wrong url (:

thepeenut said...

hi there, I'm from Malaysia and LOVE your blog. Please don't stop the good work... I come by everyday just to check for updates! Gotta say I love your creativity and inspirational pieces. Thanks for this and keep on rawkin ;)

mettomot said...

thank you the peenut.
nice to meet you.

mettomot said...

For Camilla,so did you ask me or another url?