2.6.10

Grave


One of the good things in the digital world is that
you can go anywhere you want, anytime you feel like.
Searching through the internet.
Finding images of how my legends 'rest in peace'
is my most favorite place that I always love to go.
And these could make me rested in everyday life......peacefully too.





“Facts are many, but the truth is one.”
Rabindranath  Tagore (1861-1941)
Cremated, Ashes scattered in the Ganges River, India.






“you can cut all the flowers but you can not keep spring from coming”
Pablo Neruda (1904-1973)
Buried on his estate,Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile.





“Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly?”
Frida Kahlo (1907-1954)
Cremated, Her urn is at her home on Londres St. in Coayocan, Mexico.






“He who would travel happily must travel light.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1900-1944)
Went Missing on a flight over the Mediterranean in 1944 and his body was never recovered..






“I love my past, I love my present.
I am not ashamed of what I have had, and I am not sad
because I no longer have it.”
Sidonie Gabrielle Colette (1873-1954)







“There aren't six or seven wonders of the world.
 There is no more than one: it is love.”
Jacques Prévert (1900-1977)






"Space and light and order.
Those are the things that men need
just as much as they need bread or a place to sleep.”
Le Corbusier (1887-1965)
Cimetière de Roquebrune-Cap-Martin





1 comment:

Yumi said...

Hello! I found your blog when I was looking for images of Sofia Coppola for my blog!
I hope you don't mind but I used the double image of her sitting. It is really lovely!
Your blog is also lovely and your thoughts are beautiful. Thank you for sharing!
Yumi