14.10.12

Bidding for the past: vintage coach bag




I just had my first experience with ebay.
I'm kind of paranoid people.
Moreover, I think of myself as a technology illiterate old woman.
So fear of buying things on internet is how I feel.
I mean I need to see them, feel them before buying.
But what kind of world I'm living in now, I have to move with it, haven't I?
It's so excited every time I clicked the bid button.
Feeling like I made a big decision, bigger than having a baby.
But finally I'm telling myself just go with your instinct, everything will be alright.
This is how I live in the real world - by my insticnt
So in the digital world, why not living the same way?
I'm still alive and for 6 months have been carrying my new bag.
(that was old for the ex-owner.)




vintage coach bag style no 4158
photo by mettomot

2 comments:

Jessi319 said...

Beautiful vintage Coach bags. I am a true admirer of them, and own many! (Gorgeous photos too)

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.