4.2.11

quote: eternal sunshine of the spotless mind


"I could die right now, Clem. I'm just... happy. I've never felt that before.
I'm just exactly where I want to be."
Joel Barish

"I loved you on this day. I love this memory."
Joel Barish

"Sand is overrated. It's just tiny, little rocks."
Joel Barish

"Why do I fall in love with every woman I see that shows me the least bit of attention?"
Joel Barish

"Sometimes I don't think people realize how lonely it is to be a kid."
Clementine Kruczynski

"you stop listening to what is true, and what is true is constantly changing."
Clementine Kruczynski

"I'm not a concept. Too many guys think I'm a concept or I complete them or I'm going to make them alive,
but I'm just a fucked up girl who is looking for my own peace of mind. Don't assign me yours."
Clementine Kruczynski




quote from wiki

2 comments:

Lola said...

I absolutely love your blog. :)

mettomot said...

Thank you so much.
It's so nice to know that.