12.11.09

Trip to Koh Chang, Trad



We just came back from Koh Chang,
the second biggest island in Thailand.
It takes 4 hours driving from Bangkok
and another 20 minutes to take the ferry to get to the island.
We went there with Kanchit's company
and all I can say is they are all lively and crazy people.
What we did is drinking and partying.
Magga quite insisted in what he wanted to do
and didn't listen to any reasons I tried to convince him.
I couldn't hold my temper from time to time.
He refused to eat when it's time for us to eat
(we had to eat together with 50 people for the arrangement).
He wanted to break any rules that we had.
I'm so exhausted from this trip while Magga is very very happy
(that can make me smile when I'm thinking of it now).
I stopped talking to him once when we were in the ferry because of his behavior.
I wanted him to learn that after you say sorry it takes time for a heart to be healed.
But after seeing the picture that Kanchit took...I feel that......
maybe I was so mean for this little heart too.


No comments: