15.10.09

Shopping fantasy: More Sandals



And I would buy all of these in my fantasy.
Though I never thought I would like the gladiator style
but Camille from Childhoodflames had changed my mind.
She is so adorable, fresh and inspiring.
She's only 14 years old but has a chance to be in NY Fashion week
because of her popular fashion blog.
She packed only a pair of sandal (and it's from Target!)
and wore it with every outfits and she made them all amazing.
I love when people wearing the same thing for many times
I think you have to be creative to do that.

See how amazing she is on her blog.





1 Stella McCartney cloudprint sandal from netaporter
2 Tsumori Chisato sandal from refiner29
3 Leather strap sandal from sarabarner
4 K Jacques Delta Sandal from lagarconne
5 Costume National T-Strap Lace Up Gladiator from lagarconne
6 Tsumori Chisato Root Sandal from lagarconne

No comments: