14.10.09

If I were an employee again



I've been a self-employed interior designer for over 12 years
and find myself couldn't go back to be an employee again.
I do miss something about working in the office
like getting dress up everyday or chatting with my collegues while working
but not about waking up early before sunrise and driving to work for an hour.
Though it's not easy to be self-employed in Thailand
for you're sometimes not being respected from somebody and also from the government.
Going oversea is a lot of problems for being asked for lots and lots of documents,
you have to prove yourself more than you think to be creditable in others people's eyes,
especially going to USA and Japan.
I used to think that being a Thai women is such a difficult task if you want to go oversea
but now I realised that being a Thai self-employed women is much more difficult.
Things are getting better now but not from what I've been proved for many many years
but from..... getting married.......what a world!!
But no matter what I've been through I swear I will fight for everything
to continue doing my own work and not go back to work in the office again.
But if I have to......I wonder if I would be lucky enough to work in this kind of space.
Cool idea in great surrounding.





Read from here 
and don't pass over the discussion on the board
because it's quite interesting comments.

2 comments:

HELLO TIGER! said...

Oh, I love the pictures of that office building! So cool!

xing said...

I love this! It would be so beautiful most of the time. Except when it's dark and I'm the only one working OT in the office. That would remind me too much of Sleepy Hollow.