1.10.09

Can't take my eyes out of them



Charlotte Gainsbourg and Sofia Coppola are two of the people
who I've been searching for images all the time.
Not only from the clothes they're wearing it's also the from the personalities they have
that make them become the icons for lots of people.
I also like people who's wearing the same things for many many times,
not like other icons that you rarely find them wearing things twice.
Charlotte and Sofia are wearing the same things in different places for many times.
I saw Charlotte wearing the same jeans for over 3 years
and Sofia wearing the same sandle for lots of time in many pictures.
Maybe that's the reason why I like seeing their images....
for figure out if I've seen these pieces before and how they make them differnt.
But no matter what they're wearing
they always look like themself.....that's so inspiring for me.



No comments: