25.8.09

Magga…I’m sorry





I had a little fight with Magga this morning and I just realised how mean I was.
At these days he wants to dress in a long sleeve shirt
and a pant in a very very hot weather to school.
That some time he came back with a rash on his body because of his too much sweat.
I told him to wear shorts and a t-shirt but he insisted in what he wanted.
After explaining to a 3 years old little boy for half an hour
he asked me to help him taking off his pyjama and taking a bath.
I helped him but with a hard action that he said I made him hurt and then he cried.
And that makes me realised how delicate he is and...was.


This made me cry too. I'm so sorry.


2 comments:

Jasmine Kerdsomepong said...

I have feel like that too....I like your blog....It's make inspiration for me....Thank you

mettomot said...

Thank you so much. Knowing that my blog could inspire you....make me inspired in return too.